DEFINITION, FUNCTIONS AND TYPES OF COOKIES
B) Its main FUNCTIONS are:
- Keep Track of users:
- When a user enters their username and password, a cookie is stored so that they do not have to be introducing them for each page of the server.
- Normally cookies do not identify people, only the computer, the browser and the user who accesses. However, there are cookies that can store information that personally identifies users.
- Cookies can save the configuration of the websites as the preferred language or geographical location.
- Get information about the user’s browsing habits.
C) TYPES of cookies:
- By domain management entity
- Own cookies
- Third party cookies
- For your time of permanence
- Session cookies
- Persistent cookies
- For its purpose
- Technical cookies
- Personalization cookies
- Analysis cookies
- Advertising cookies
- Behavioral advertising cookies
This Web uses “cookies” when a User navigates through its pages. These “cookies” are associated only with the browser of the computer anonymously, and therefore, do not provide personal data of the User.
Under no circumstances will cookies be used that compromise your privacy.
The User has the possibility to configure his browser to be warned on the screen of the reception of “cookies” and to prevent its installation on his hard drive.
The following cookies are used on this website, which are detailed below:
- TECHNICAL COOKIES. Necessary for the provision of certain services. If these cookies are disabled, you will not be able to correctly receive the contents of the website. They are also used to share content through social networks.
- PROCESS COOKIES. They are those that help to make the website work and deliver the services that the website visitor expects, such as browsing web pages or accessing secure areas of the website.
- SESSION STORAGE COOKIES. Are those cookies that allow you to store information about the user’s activity on the page so you can easily return to the place where you left in the previous session.
- LOCAL STORAGE COOKIES. Some of the information can be saved in the local storage of the browser as well as in the shared storage of Adobe Flash.
To erase the data stored in the browser’s local storage, you must delete the browsing history.
To delete Adobe Flash cookies you can visit the following link http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
- WEB COOKIES (Own and Third Parties):
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way, spam is fought.
- Personalization Cookies, to remember your interactions and show you related content.
- Preferences cookies, to save your privacy or language settings.
- Security cookies, to protect your web access account.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Google AdSense: Used to post ads on the web and track the results.
- WordPress: The content manager uses these analytic cookies to create user statistics.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
|.lasislascies.com||__cfduid||ANY CONNECTION TYPE||12 MONTHS|
|__utma||ANY CONNECTION TYPE||24 MONTHS|
|__utmb||ANY CONNECTION TYPE||30 MINUTES|
|__utmc||ANY CONNECTION TYPE||When web surfing session ends|
|__utmt||ANY CONNECTION TYPE||10 MINUTES|
|__utmv||ANY CONNECTION TYPE||__________|
|__utmz||ANY CONNECTION TYPE||6 MONTHS|
|_ga||ANY CONNECTION TYPE||24 MONTHS|
|_gat||ANY CONNECTION TYPE||1 MINUTE|
|etBloomCookie_undefined||ANY CONNECTION TYPE||1 WEEK|
|wfvt_2733220833||ANY CONNECTION TYPE||30 MINUTES|
|wsal_wp_session||ANY CONNECTION TYPE||30 MINUTES|
DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
The user can, at any time, choose which cookies he wants to work on this website through the browser settings:
A) Chrome, see http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
D) Safari, see http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
You can manage the cookie storage in your browser through tools such as the following: